You will receive a confirmation email after placing your order letting you know that it was successfully received and is processing. You will receive an email with tracking information once your order leaves our fulfillment center.
Orders typically ship 1-2 business days after being placed.
Most bike and scooter orders will be delivered within 5-7 business days. Upon arrival in the destination area, the freight company will call the customer to schedule a delivery appointment. Please note: Customers are required to be present at their delivery appointment to sign for their bike.
Parts orders are shipping at an average of 1-2 business days after being placed.
Most part orders will be delivered within 1-3 business days.
Magnum Bikes part orders are shipped through UPS, USPS, and Fedex.
Please Note: All deliveries require an adult signature upon receipt and a contact number where you can be reached to arrange delivery.
EBIKE RETURN POLICY
- Within 14 days of the delivery date
- Under 10 miles on the odometer
- Must be in like-new condition and free from dirt, dust, or fragrances
- Must be in the same packaging (all cardboard and foam) and condition that you received it
- Must include all items that were included inside the box (charger, keys, hardware, etc.)
- May be subject to a restocking fee of up to 20%
- The restocking fee applies if return requirements are not met
- The restocking fee applies if the bike is not in like-new condition
- Customer is responsible for the cost of shipping and handling
- Customer must receive prior authorization from Magnum Bikes by emailing email@example.com
- Refunds will be made after the bike is received and inspected. The inspection process will typically take about one week once the bike is received. Once the entire inspection is completed, refunds will typically be processed in about 2-3 business days