Race Day: Saturday, May 29th
- Click the add to cart button above and proceed to checkout
- Upon successfully checking out you will receive an email verifying your order
- After receiving your order for a rental bike, Magnum Bikes will reserve/prepare a rental e-bike under your name
- On race day you will pick up your e-bike rental from Magnum Bikes retail shop between 3-4 pm
- Our staff will go through our rental steps with you (minus taking payment since you did that ahead of time to reserve your e-bike!)
- After you have an amazing time riding and crushing it in the race – you will return the e-bike back to the Magnum Bikes retail shop
*Exact e-bike model subject to availability.
Race Details – Electric Bike Category:
- Must ride an e-bike in the race to compete in the electric bike category
- The category prize is a Magnum Cosmopolitan
- Riders can use their own e-bike or a rental
- Competitors will be given a manifest of clues that direct them to locations around downtown Salt Lake City
- They must decipher the clues and plan out a route to get to the finish as fast as possible and win the grand prize
- Riders will race from location to location, performing challenges and tasks along the way to earn points that will bolster their score
- The race ends with a party and awards ceremony at the SLUG Mag HQ filled with good prizes and good beats provided by DJ Nix Beat
- 3 – 4 pm: E-bike pickup @ Magnum Bikes Retail Shop – 629 S State St
- 4 – 5 pm: Slug Cat Registration @ Saturday Cycles
- 5 pm: Race begins!
Sign up for the race here!